Pages

Monday 10 April 2017

April Glossybox Unboxing!

Hey everyone!

For Christmas last year, my boyfriend got me a yearly subscription to the beauty box service called Glossybox! I love this beauty box and it's got to be one of my favourites, I've always wanted to be subscribed to it. I thought I'd unbox it with you all and show you what I got in my box and let you know a little bit about each product! Enjoy!


~~~~~~~~~~~


The first product I got in my box was from a brand that I'd actually been looking at a couple days prior! I saw it on Twitter and decided to have a look on their website. It's a SportFX Definition Duo Eyeliner Pencil which I find a great concept. At first I thought it was just a brown which I wasn't overly keen on as I prefer black, but was willing to give it a try for a more subtle look. I then realised that it was double ended and has one black and one brown side which I love! I'm really excited to try this out and it claims to always have a "sharp micro tip" which is a plus. This brand is aimed at products that you can use at the gym to and as this eyeliner is waterproof, it's perfect for all you people who work out! Sport FX is a brand that aims to bring out multi-use products, just as you can see from this one. This is a full size product and it retails for £9.99. You can find it at SportFX.com.
~~~~~~~~~


The next product I recited was from the brand ModelCo. which I personally love. It's a contour stick which actually looks a little too dark for me! I have very pale skin and when I swatched this product, it also looked a little orange. The chunky contour crayon claims to make defining the cheekbones easy and precise and to glide over bare skin or foundation. It can also look good as an eyeshadow or a lip colour for darker skin tones! This product retails for £17 and can be found at Modelcocosmetics.com.
~~~~~~~~~~


This next product smells and looks amazing! It's so cute and dinky too I love it! This is a Love & Hand cleansing gel and it reminds me of the bath and body works ones. I get a kind of citrus vibe from it and I love the packaging, it smells so good! It's a great size to carry around in your pocket with you and for on the go. Obviously a daily hand gel is a must have! This hand sanitizer also leaves hands feeling lovely and soft due to the tiny pearls which burst on application to hydrate hands. This product retails for only £2.90 which is great and can be found at en.mercihandy.com.
~~~~~~~~~~

The fourth product I received in the box is the Rodial GlamoLash Mascara XXL. Now I know we all love dramatic lashes and we don't want to hold back, so this volumising mascara isn't going to be any different. This mascara is said to be extreme! It's a smaller size and you only get 6ml of product. The long wear formula is jet black and leaves lashes super sized but soft. I'm excited to try this out and I love having dramatic lashes but I just hope it doesn't make them clumpy. The full size product retails for £24 which is expensive for a mascara and can be found at Rodial.co.uk.
~~~~~~~~~~~

This final product is my favourite and I can't wait to try it! I love trying new shampoos and conditioners and this product is supposed to replace both of them and do the job. This is the Deliwash Cleansing Conditioner by the brand Elgon which I admit I've never heard of before. This is a quick to use product which combines the cleansing action of a shampoo and the hydration of a conditioner in one product. This product claims to suit all hair types which is amazing! It gives less lather than a shampoo but is to be used just the same. This product retails for £14.50 and can be found at Elgoncosmetic.com.
~~~~~~~~~
That's all I received in my Glossybox this month and I hope you enjoyed this blog post! If you got a Glossybox this month, comment and let me know what you received in your box and if you got anything the same or different.
Vikki xo

No comments:

Post a Comment