Pages

Friday 3 October 2014

The Pointless Book!

Hello bloggers!


 
 
Recently I bought a book from a very special person. If you don't know who Alfie Deyes (PointlessBlog) is, then where have you been? He is an aspiring YouTuber and his channel has been growing so much recently. I am so proud of him and he has come so far since his first videos.
 
He is a great YouTuber and is so dedicated! He has such an amazing personality and is overall a really great guy! His videos are always top notch too.
 
Alfie had been working on a secret project a while ago called The Pointless Project. This project was a book called The Pointless Book.
 
He did a video on it which is here.
 
I pre-ordered this book on Amazon and it arrived when it was released which was in September.
 
I immediately fell in love with this book and it's amazing! I'm so proud of Alfie and how well his book has done. It feels so surreal seeing it in book stores and shops.
 
Here are some of the pages I've filled out already.
 





 
You can order this book of Amazon and I suggest you do! :)

 
 
❤ Have you got Alfie's book? ❤
 
Lots of love,
Vikki
 

No comments:

Post a Comment